Unimax Pit Wheeler Trikes - need advice

Free Member
etliquidation
We got about 40 of these off liquidation.com and was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else to get them. I need a pretty steady supply of these trikes, and would like to pay less for them if possible. Any help on this subject will be appreciated.

Free Member
etliquidation
I have contacted the company for these Trikes and got a quote. He is selling a container with 930 trikes for $32.80 per unit. They are for sale on amazon for $32.38. What is the best way to talk this guy down. I got these same trikes new from liquidation.com for $9.44 per piece. A little advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Free Member
etliquidation
I have contacted the company for these Trikes and got a quote. He is selling a container with 930 trikes for $32.80 per unit. They are for sale on amazon for $32.38. What is the best way to talk this guy down. I got these same trikes new from liquidation.com for $9.44 per piece. A little advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.