Unique items to sell on ebay - suppliers needed

annabeth53
I have been trying to find profitable "unique" items to sell on ebay. I live in a condo so I can't receive pallets of product. According to the forum on this site, buying bulk is the only way to compete on Ebay. I just started listing some items on Bonanza, but I haven't sold anything there yet. I don't have a Fed ID #, but I'm willing to get one if I can find profitable items and suppliers. Could you please give me a list of true wholesalers that could help me.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Annabeth53,

Welcome to SaleHoo! Here are some suppliers offering unique items, I hope you find what you're looking for :)

Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know if you need more help. :)

Irene
annabeth53
Thank you Irene, I will check them out.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.