Urban wear - supplier wanted

shayjacktraders
I am looking for a supplier who is able to provide a superb quality of product of trendy fashionable urban wear.

However I am not looking for any suppliers within the US due to high import costs.

satya
Which country do you prefer the supplier be based?

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
shayjacktraders
What countries do you recommend?

US is the first obvious place for which the quality of goods are top notch I know, please list US as well as I will compare prices and total costs.

The first place as to where I would have liked to make a purchase from would have been China, but as for the authenticity of anything purchased from a supplier in China would be highly unlikely as many products there are not of a genuine standard. However, I am not looking for branded items specifically, but if listed I do not mind, everything is acceptable as long as it encompasses Urban wear which is Trendy and Fashionable.

satya
Hi ShayJackTraders,

These are US-based suppliers -

Link hidden: Login to view

and UK-based -

Most China-based suppliers I found outside of SaleHoo sell "branded" urban wear so I didn't bother listing them here. There are two suppliers on SaleHoo, one China-based, and one Hong Kong-based, they do not necessarily sell urban clothing, more like Japanese-Korean type clothing, but I thought they're trendy and fashionable as well so if you want to check them out, they're -

I can't tell which one would be cheapest overall, probably the China-based supplier, but to be sure, try to contact them all so you can compare offers and select the best deal.

All the best!

Satya
Customer Support
SaleHoo Group Limited
Skyrocket your way to success with your own Link hidden: Login to view
Directory Approved Supplier
efashion-wholesale
US based and we will assist you with all the ins and outs of importing to your location.

Trusted Supplier on SaleHoo since 2005.
Visit our online catalog: Link hidden: Login to view
100% Authentic Brands Guaranteed I Distribution and Sourcing of Popular Apparel™

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.