Vegan Shoes - drop shippers needed

26 May 12 05:32:10 pm
Our online reselling business is looking for a quality company to drop ship vegan shoes for us.

We can only find one business listed in the Salehoo directory that can possibly do this. Link hidden: Login to view

Does anyone know of or have access to a quality business that can supply these types of shoes and can drop ship?

Thank You

Site Admin
28 May 12 05:09:49 am
Hi murrayb1893,

I think it's because the term "vegan shoes" is not yet widely used among the suppliers. If you refer to those shoe items which are not made of leather, there are several shoe drop ship suppliers to choose from, only that they may also have leather shoes among their options.

I chose those that can ship internationally -
Link hidden: Login to view

I also tried to search outside of SaleHoo for this product and found one supplier specializing in vegan shoes. They supply wholesale but doesn't drop ship though - Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at