Video Games Wholesaler/Dropshipper

tomtoon
Hi there, I am looking for a video games wholesaler/dropshipper that delivers to the UK, and can pay with via paypal.
Not too fussed where they are from either, as long as they are reputable. Preferably PS3 games/accessories too.
I am an eBay trader.

Thank You.

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi tomtoon,

Welcome to SaleHoo! :) That has been one of the most requested product line from new members from UK. And the truth is you will be dealing with format issues (PAL vs NTSC) and VAT to be paid if you source them from outside of UK.

I searched for one within UK and found this company looking legit in every way, I will be vouching to add them in our directory - Link hidden: Login to view The company has been online since 2003 and I have encountered several positive feedback about their service.

If prices will be not so great, let me know and I'll try to look for other sources.

Let us know how you get on. :) Cheers!

Irene
Directory Approved Supplier
nearbyexpress
Hi there, I am looking for a video games wholesaler/dropshipper that delivers to the UK, and can pay with via paypal.
Not too fussed where they are from either, as long as they are reputable. Preferably PS3 games/accessories too.
I am an eBay trader.

Thank You.

hi

we are a wholesaler in the line of Video Games , we have warehouse in Germany , USA and China. pls check our webiste:

Link hidden: Login to view

If you have interest on our product, pls contact me!

Regards!

shirley@nearbyexpress.com

tomtoon
Hi there Irene, that company you have to wait 10 days for an account, also they do not accept paypal

I understand the NTSC vs PAL issue however ps3 games are region free

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
...however ps3 games are region free

Thanks for telling me. :) Then you can use this drop shipper that can send internationally, can accept PayPal, and has earned quite a number of positive reviews. :) Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers!

Irene
tomtoon
Hi there, I hope I'm not being too fussy however I want one with accessories and the newest games (popular and maybe oldest a year old)

tomtoon
No one can supply new games? Even if its just a wholesaler

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi tomtoon,

This supplier offers new games, though not sure if they are the ones you need. Try Link hidden: Login to view :)

Cheers!

Irene
tomtoon
Sorry nope, old games, and in boxes of assorted :(

fm1234
Ingram sells PS3 games and accessories. Hard to get a more reputable place than that. Not entirely sure what their policies are on export, but I'd be suprised if they didn't ship to the UK.

Be forewarned that games and consoles are generally sold on extremely thin margins by retailers, and most indie sellers who go in thinking they can get games for 1/2 the price they see at Amazon or on eBay, are in for somewhat of a shock.

Frank

"Failure is not when you fall down. Failure is when you don't get back up."

--J.J. Luna
tomtoon
what is their website?

fm1234

I did see one review here on Salehoo that says they don't ship internationally; however, I'd verify that at the source just in case.

Frank

--J.J. Luna
tomtoon
I am back again, I signed up to www.game-dropshipping.co.uk... way way too expensive, same or above prices at amazon.... Is there any decent website that has paypal payment method that has reasonable prices? Even if its a wholesaler??

thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
It's a hard and very competitive market, and to be honest the margins are thin at genuine wholesale price let alone Drop Shipping prices. DS would give no chance of making money on sites such as eBay, fees would eat up any small margin that you could make using a Drop Shipping model.

There is money to be made on sites such as eBay using a wholesale model, but you're looking at laying out around 5K AUD before genuine wholesalers will even consider giving you an account, and to give yourself a decent enough buy price that will make money.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

fm1234
The US price at Amazon is generally just barely above wholesale on new release games, especially if you aren't buying in bulk. This is true for almost any supplier out there.

Frank

--J.J. Luna
tomtoon
Hmm I understand, I was going to start my own website, but advertise the products for a higher price on eBay and persuade people to buy on my website

tomtoon
surely there is profit to be made if i advertise on ebay but sell on my own website?

fm1234
I don't understand what you mean -- if you raise your prices at eBay, why would anyone click on your listings, let alone read them and click through to the site?

--J.J. Luna
tomtoon
My eBay prices would be inline with other sellers and then my website prices would be £3-£4 cheaper

fm1234
Oh OK, so the trick there is finding suppliers where you can afford to sell for a bit under going rate at eBay. Going to be suprisingly difficult in my experience with the video game market. It's just a super tight margin product, generally speaking (although used/new-but-old games bought in bulk tend to have much better margins.)

Frank

--J.J. Luna
Site Admin
fudjj
Oh OK, so the trick there is finding suppliers where you can afford to sell for a bit under going rate at eBay. Going to be suprisingly difficult in my experience with the video game market. It's just a super tight margin product, generally speaking (although used/new-but-old games bought in bulk tend to have much better margins.)

Frank

Frank is spot on, this is a market that I do deal in and while you're theory is solid, it's not really practical at all. The margins are so tight on eBay that you already have to source in good volume to make a modest margin, so thinking that you could sell for even lower on your own site is nice, but near on impossible to pull off.

The only margin you would seriously have left would be the eBay fees you are no longer charged, and in the greater scheme of things, won't really give you much area to reduce your site prices much more than your eBay prices.

Definitely more money in second hand, but you really do have to understand the market, because while second hand can deliver good margins when bought at the right price, not all second hand titles sell well and sell for solid margins.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

tomtoon
There's a decent enough supplier in hong kong, however There games are USA ones. I know ps3 usa will work anywhere, but don't know about 360. Most newer games do I think on 360, not too sure though

Site Admin
fudjj
Here you are talking about region free games, and while they can be sourced cheaper than code specific versions, you do have to watch out for things like covers not being written in English.

Those that sell region free without disclaiming that fact can quite often get themselves some nasty feedback from unsuspecting buyers, so if you go that route, I would suggest making that clear in the game description when it comes to eBay.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Site Admin
fudjj
If it's the UK market you are interested in selling too, we, as in my business partner and myself, have an account with a European distributor that I may be able to put together a deal for you with.

It would be a bulk deal with a spend around 5k AUD, but that should secure you some prices where you can make margin on genuine PAL games, not region free. That sort of volume purchase could also provide you with enough stock to build a small stocked website if that was the route you wanted to try and exploit.

Just drop me a PM if you're interested in looking at that avenue, but as I said, volume purchase only.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

tomtoon
Ok that sounds interesting but also I do not mind if the supplier is foreign

For abroad I've found
Superufo (cheap but shipping charges too high)
Buygames2 (same as above)
Renchi (expensive)
Golden shop (dodgy website)
Hk offer house (again not too bad but shipping charges too high)
Sc games online (Singapore supplier but bit expensive)

Are there any wholesalers that let you sign up and order that are cheapish and have cheapish shipping charges?
Thank you

Site Admin
fudjj
The serious distributors don't just let you sign up, you have to make application for an account, and trust me when I tell you that getting an account with these guys is never easy.

If you qualify, then you are provided with an accounts manager who will look after you, but all the ones that we have established accounts through do require minimum dollar spends when ordering.

If you want me to look at arranging a load for you through one of our distributor accounts there locally, then PM me a few titles and I'll arrange some prices for you that you can then compare against your region free titles and see how they stack up.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.