Vintage Wedding Decor and Accessories - supplier wanted!

11 May 12 01:45:46 am
Hi there

I am looking for a wholesale supplier for wedding decor and accessories, with a vintage/retro theme.

Particular items I am initially looking for are:
- Birdcage veils and fascinators
- Vintage jewellery
- Lanterns and table decor
- DIY vintage wedding stationery
- Retro wedding dresses from all eras, especially tea-length/short gowns
- 50s and 60s themed accessories

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am in New Zealand and currently working to establish my vintage bridal online business

Kind regards

Alicia Jenkins
Vintage Bride NZ

Site Admin
14 May 12 12:13:00 am
Hi Alicia,

These suppliers offer vintage products -

Link hidden: Login to view

Cheers! :)

14 May 12 07:11:28 pm

Not exactly sure if some of our bridal jewelry fits your needs but just wanted to drop by so you can take a look. Check our products out at: Link hidden: Login to view

Once you sign up with us as a drop shipper you'll have discounted prices, free shipping w/ tracking and we ship worldwide. If you have any questions/comments please feel free to let us know :)

Have a nice day!

iFunCity-Dropshipping Service Provider

Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at