Want a 60 GB PS3 supplier?

18 Dec 06 03:18:28 pm
I have recently come accross a website which gives PS3's away to people for free if they firstly complete an offer ( basicly to register with a dvd rental company or something else) then secondly to reffer friends to do the same. The companies like LOVEfilm or AOL pay the PS3 giveaway site

18 Dec 06 08:47:08 pm
I'll be suprised if this doesn't get locked, but some of those sites actually do work. Go to anything4free.com. I got $300 :D

19 Dec 06 11:37:08 pm
what a crock!!!

Both myself and son have done this for appple Ipods & ps2's etc still waiting nearly a year later .......lol

20 Dec 06 03:38:47 am
yeah if you have been waiting a year... they are never going to come!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.