Wanted 100% authentic Prada and Fendi wholesale handbags

chipsurfsouth
I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED THE SALE HOO SITE AND THE ENTIRE INTERNET FOR A TRUSTWORTHY WHOLESALE OR DROPSHIP SUPPLIER FOR 100% AUTHENTIC PRADA AND FENDI HANDBAGS. THERE ARE SEVERAL LISTED ON SALE HOO, BUT EITHER THEY WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR EMAILS OR TELEPHONE CALLS OR THE ITEMS ARE NEVER IN STOCK. ANY LEADS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

gulfy13
Like most high-end designers, prada does not wholesale..None of the designers do.. You can get the at 'discounted prices', but not at wholesale prices....

PM me if you need some authentic prada contacts. I'll send you some from my personal list..Keep in mind that theses will be authentic handbags, so the prices won't be cheap., maybe 40-60% discounts,,but that's about the best I've found..

chipsurfsouth
THANKS,
I AM LOOKING FOR AUTHENTIC AND DON'T MIND PAYING AS LONG AS I CAN MAKE A PROFIT. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED. EMAIL IS
Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
nik79
Hey there try Link hidden: Login to view, but beware there are alot of fakes, you have to search for the authentic sellers, try imputting authentic into the search engine.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED THE SALE HOO SITE AND THE ENTIRE INTERNET FOR A TRUSTWORTHY WHOLESALE OR DROPSHIP SUPPLIER FOR 100% AUTHENTIC PRADA AND FENDI HANDBAGS. THERE ARE SEVERAL LISTED ON SALE HOO, BUT EITHER THEY WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR EMAILS OR TELEPHONE CALLS OR THE ITEMS ARE NEVER IN STOCK. ANY LEADS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

You will not find these ANYWHERE PERIOD !!! Prada and Fendi do not wholesale any of thier products. The ones listed on our site are designer inspired. Or are original at FULL PRICE.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.