Wanted Australian Dropshippers & Wholesalers

Free Member
sallymelb
I only joined today so please excuse me for asking a dumb question.
Is there a way to search for Australian Dropshippers & Wholesalers?
I would be grateful of any advise.

Free Member
grrr1231
Thats ok, i joined last week and it is a bit confusing.
Go to suppliers, click or search for you specific item, then when it shows the results there is an optiion on the right saying 'sort by country' and select 'australia'.
I've looked as oz sites (i'm in melb) and realised that the prices are a bit high, except maybe for Link hidden: Login to view so i'm taking the plunge and looking at stuff from china: dhgate.com, chinavasion.com.
I've ordered small amounts to be safe, and hopefully they will arrive in due time.
Cheers mate.

Free Member
sallymelb
Thanks for your reply. I currently have a dropshipper in US for my first online store but it is such a hassle & expense with money conversion. I thought I would play it safe in future & use Aussie dropshippers but have yet to find one that interests me. I will have a look at oo.com.au

good luck with your venture in China

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.