Wanted supplier of Adams golf clubs

pepper0304
The 2 listed here are sellers on Ebay? Where are they getting supplied from?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi pepper0304,

I'm not sure who you are referring to in your post.

But anyway, I visited the official site for Adams golf equipment and saw that they have their own set of authorized retailers or dealers. Although, when I tried to go to their 'find retailers' link, the link appears to be broken.

Luckily, I came across these sites here in SaleHoo, they all carry the Adams brand, please check them out:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope these help...cheers! :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
pepper0304
Thank you Richele, However these are RETAIL sites....the prices are double what they can be bought buy on ebay or at Rock Bottom Golf?

What am I missing...is there a wholesale price list from these suppliers?

Surely this is not what I paid to get access to? I am also trying to buy Ride on toy cars and am equally disappointed. Again I spent hours on this and am finding that there is a warehouse wholesale distributor that dropships them for you but am unable to find anything here? How do I find them? I found a factory in China through another site who quoted me ex-factory prices and have no idea how to get them here ...but am certain access to the distributor is cheaper and easier. I am guessing the same for the golf clubs as I ran across a site selling access to such distributors? Again how do I go about finding them. I am NOT interested in buying from RETAIL sites!!

pepper0304
Additionally I found clubs on Alibaba from A supplier in Indonesia who quoted me a good price. I am suspect that they are either fake or a scam. I insisted that I purchase them through escrow and they would only do TT. Anybody have help here..they said escrow was not allowed by their country. I vae spent days on this an am getting frustrated.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.