Anybody know god wholesale for watches .Thanks

grace-salehoo
Have you tried:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Both great wholesalers :)

Grace

bayericlowe
The above are great and you can try Link hidden: Login to view but always ask first. They are immediately responsive and tell you whether a watch is a knock-off..

Many of them saying X are really Y especially all the Rolex ones. At sellerkey you have a much better time of getting actual brand name products.

Free Member
j-caesar
Thank you for the links, Watchcloseouts and alphawatch seem good. I am just wondering if you have suppliers which sell lots of watches (50-300) at big discount prices? Can I deal directly with manufacturers if I buy a lot of watches? I am looking for watches with wellknown brand names.
Thanks in advance.

mikromatik
Hi

I'd like an answer too for the question posted by J_Caesar.I'd like to buy 5000-10000$ of casio watches.Thanks

Directory Approved Supplier
watchcloseouts
Our site is Link hidden: Login to view

All items guaranteed 100% authentic.

For volume discounts email me at Deals@watchcloseouts.net, we also offer items that are not on our site through email offers.

Thank you

Ray Kelder
Sales
Watchcloseouts.net

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.