Web Hosting Recommendation

lewism3
If you are looking for a web hoste DO NOT USE HOSTGATOR.... This is one of the web hosting companies that Salehoo reccomends. I would not reccomend them to anyone. Unless you are a web designer and have a degree in graphic arts. The programs they have in their Cpanel are not user friendly and after three days of struggeling I gave up. I contacted support frustrated, and tired of chasing my tail because of a path error message. They had no problem with me canceling and no interest in helping me solve my problem. So they suck in my book and I would not use them.... :cry:

dnldcart2007
Link hidden: Login to view has a good hosting service I use them and they offer SSL and web secure services as well for your merchant accounts. They are very professional and knowledgeable and have 24 hour support and you have access to your URL information for changes and link support.

lewism3
Just to follow up... A rep from hostgator did call and set me up with site builder. So I gave them a secound chance. In the beggining I thought I was on my way to having the next great ecommerce website. Again I was wrong and again I found myself frustrated. Because one of the features was not activated in site builder for me... the 'Eshop option' in the page builder section. The one option I needed to start lisiting products to sell and therefore make a profit, which is why I am in this... lol. To make matters worse they told me that it would take three days to activate that much needed option. UUUgghh I read the early post from another Salehoo member that recommended Godaddy.com I can tell you that is the way to go... Thanks

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.