Where can i find broken PS3s in bulk? HELP!

raiderjake
hello im new on salehoo, finally shelled out the money. im repairing ps3's and selling them on ebay. im trying to buy 50 to 100 broken ps3's at a time, can any one point me in the right direction? it would be greatly appreciated, thanx!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Thats a tough one. I was actually just buying Xboxes from ebay repairing them and selling them on ebay years ago but I am not sure if there are any direct companies that collect them.

Most times when a console is damaged they are returned to the retailer and then liquidated by the retailer to a liquidator like myself.

A way to collect damaged units is to just post classifieds offering to buy broken units for some pocket cash.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
raiderjake
thanx jimmy, bummer about your sample packs. good luck with what you are doing hope to buy some pallets from you soon

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.