Where to get pallets of liquidated electronics

otisdblue
I'm looking for places I can purchase wholesale pallets of electronics.

berk-llc
try Link hidden: Login to view

otisdblue
It's really hard getting products from liquidation.com because there' so many people bidding on the products and the prices gets so high which makes it not even worth it. Also I read negative stuff on them from others.

brilladam
This is true my good friend prices get so high, although thats the breaks you have to have a good amount of money to start out. Although in the end you find that what you are buying is worth it because even dropshippers,wholesal sources for a fact. Would never offer as good prices on wholesale lots as liquated lots do. If your looking for liquidated items for lower prices then the items on liquidation.com.Good luck.. I havnt found anything to date that has a huge amount of online liquadation products near what liquidation.com offers. Hope this helps you understand a little

Free Member
jimmy_huber
It's really hard getting products from liquidation.com because there' so many people bidding on the products and the prices gets so high which makes it not even worth it. Also I read negative stuff on them from others.

You will always hear negatives about liquidation.com They run over 2 million auctions a year. They are a fortune 500 company on the nasdaq and they do so much business they are bound to have negatives. Your big powersellers on ebay that have over 20 thousand sales a month get over 200 negative feedbacks per month as well.

Liquidation is still a great place but to get a real good deal you have to be patient. And you should also consider trying a different product line if your trying to bid on a popular line of items.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
otisdblue
I guess I'll try them again and wait until the time get's right or something comes along that I can win. But there got to be other places other then liquidation.com.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.