wholesale digital game / hunting cameras?

dusty318
Im trying to find a supplier of digital game cameras, they are used by hunters for monitoring game animals.

I would like a wholesaler of Moultrie products or consider anything im sure china has some somewhere?

I have spent alot of time trying to find, but no luck as yet.

Dustin

gulfy13
Hi. You need to go to digital game cameras.com
They sell Moultrie game trail camera's and accessories. They also have the bushnell and cuddeback digitial game cameras..:
Link hidden: Login to view

I think they are called EMS Sales, or something like that, but you should be able to find what you need there..

gulfy13
Oh, too, the cheapest place that I've seen them is at the 'pro bass shops'. You can get the moultrie 40, 4mega pixal there for $99.00. Every where else I have seen the are alot higher.

gulfy13
Here's a link to moultrie for finding out about selling their products:
Link hidden: Login to view

It says: 'Interested in becoming a dealer? Find territory representatives in your area to provide you with information on how to become a dealer of Moultrie products.'

dusty318
I will look into those thanks very much gulfy

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.