Wholesale Hand Sanitizers?

backoff
I have been searching janitorial, medical and restaurant suppliers but have not found a wholesaler yet that can provide a good price on small bottles of Purell or the sanitizer pens.

I deal primarily in self-defense items and work directly with security and police officers in the field, selling items on site. I've been asked to carry that, since all of them are wary about drunks, crack-heads, etc. having some cootie that they might catch in the process of arresting them.

Something like this will sell like hotcakes for me but I need a good price so I can offer it to them at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Dennis

BTW - I have read quite a few posts here and am impressed by the willingness everyone seems to have to share their knowledge. There's enough money out there for all of us. It's nice to see other folks with good attitudes.

I deliberated for hours before joining and (so far) I'm glad I did!

bobbi507
Have you tried Dollardays.com? They had those at one time. I have not been there for awhile but they might be worth a look, there inventory changes alot.
Bobbi

amdream08
Dennis,
I have access to as many small bottles of hand sanitizer as you can handle. And dont worry, it is at wholesale price which is what i am sure you are looking for. PM me for more information. Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.

AmDream08

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.