Wholesale laptops notebooks? Wireless networking?

fireballsandiego
Hi my name is jeff i am making this knew toppic for i have bin looking on for websites who sell cheap notebooks and i have not found a company that can beat the company i am using but they dont have much of a varity in notebooks or wireless networking and i need to find a company where i can compete with some people

And need to find a wholesaler that sales cb radio itoms also if any boddy out their is buying refurbished or knew laptops for arount 5-600$ send me the link

Thanks (fireballsandiego) Your Get free internet connection for all of ebay craigslist yahoo e bid members

I desighned my own antenna to recive free internet but i need more products to selll with them thnx for the help

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Please check out these suppliers links for Laptops...

Link hidden: Login to view

fireballsandiego
Thanks amy only one of those has competible prices though and their very close to the company i am invoved with paying 20 bucls a month and they beat their prices did i waist my money on this website i have gone through your entire list and it seems to me amy all you have is just a big list not a list of wholsale companys that sell stuff for cheaper thenn every buddy els you just have a list of them i could have done that on google

The add said that this website had wholesale sellers that are competive not realy i can get every thing cheaper from the company i have used from itoms of digital cameras ,toys ,notebookes,pcs,tools,camping equipment,ipods,and alot of electronics

but amy its not your fault you were trying to help i just would like to let you know the entire list of whole sale companys you have cant even beat the one i am using

witchi might add is tough to do and they dont have a big varity but the ones they do have a varity of. i can make double the profit of the itom i sell

This is what i was looking for on this sight and it did not happin i waisted my money

Thanks for the help any way

P.s. to any one reading this Link hidden: Login to view
seemed to be a pretty good sight for note books their are about 6 that are sellable on e bay and can make a profit the other sights dont even waist your time all they have for the pricese going on e bay is old crap that no one wants.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Have a look at Link hidden: Login to view

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.