Wholesale NEC Laptops?

28 Jun 08 05:36:06 pm
Anybody knows about supplier for NEC LAPTOPS anywhere around the world preferably around ASIA i.e HongKong, Singapore, Malaysia,Taiwan otherwise USA. I need your expertise guys.....reply to me thanks....and JIMMY any idea where i can get them!!!

Free Member
30 Jun 08 06:28:29 pm
Will you consider a supplier for Dell Desktops/Laptops. I represent a company in the US that manufactures Dell Desktops/Laptops. I can not honestly say what the price would be. I don't know. I earn a percentage from each sale. The company is highly professional with high standards. They only sell in bulk items of 50 are more. If you arte interested I can have the company call you. It cost nothing to talk to them. All I need is your name and contact numbers. Thank you.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.