Wholesale Prices on consumer electronics?

Free Member
wils0408n
Can anyone recommend a webiste which actually does offer wholesale prices on items like Nokia N95, iPhone, Lg Prada phone, PS3, Wii, Xbox ?

So far all I have found is prices basially th same as ebay and some prices are more expensive than on the high street.

I'm from the UK by the way.

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Actually you are seeing the Wholesale prices. Ebays Average selling prices are a little Below the Wholesale price. Generally most of your ebay sellers selling those items are only making money on the shipping price itself or just a few bucks per auction. This is as simple as retail sales. Sell real low and let volume sales make you money.
One of my fav phone suppliers is Link hidden: Login to view

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
thizzmaster
***Deleted by Admin*** You need to be a registered seller to sell to salehoo members

mefromfl
Thizzmaster, your site is horrible, how do i contact you guys, please give me an email. That contact system of your is horrible.

planes
Thizzmaster, your site is horrible, how do i contact you guys, please give me an email. That contact system of your is horrible.

Avoid his site until he gets legit with Salehoo.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Try Link hidden: Login to view
They have a great range of top brand name consumer electronics and international shipping is offered.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.