Wholesale Suppliers in Canada

21 Apr 10 09:47:20 pm

I've been a member for a few months now and the problem i seem to be having is the cost of bringing items accross the border with shipping fees and customs taxes. By the time I have the item there is little or no profit remaining which makes the whole process useless.

Does anyone have any great Suppliers/Wholesalers/Liquidaters in Canada?

I'm mostly interested in toys, but would love to see other examples proving that this method for Canadians is possible with profits?

Site Admin
21 Apr 10 11:55:39 pm
Hi brownbandit25,

Welcome to SaleHoo!

Yes, why pay shipping fees when you have it all within Canada? =)

Here are the Canada based suppliers for toys -

Wholesaler – toys and games, Cameras & Optics, Car Audio & Video, CB's & Scanners, Computer Accessories, Designer Jewelry, Office Products
Link hidden: Login to view

Liquidator – toys, Clothing, Sporting Goods, Giftware, Luggage, Mattresses, Paints and Stains, Health and Beauty Products, Seasonal Goods

Wholesaler – Holiday Gifts, Toys, Novelties, Candy

Wholesaler – miniature hobby

Wholesaler – Dog toys, Pet Lasers, Pet Fountains, Cat Toys, Pet Beds, Pet Food Rolls Treats

You may also want to consider the products offered by other Canada based suppliers -

Liquidator – electronics

Wholesaler – jewelry, gift, fashion accessories, apparel

Should you get the chance to use any of these suppliers, please let us know how you got on by adding a short review on the supplier profile page.

Let me know if you need more help.

Have a nice day!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.