Wholesaler of watches, electronics, clothes etc?

26 Feb 07 12:47:30 am
I am a very new member to Salehoo. Im in the process of opening up an on-line web store. Im interested in selling watches,small electronics,clothes,etc.......anything of good quality and price that will sell and has a low return rate. Who is THE BEST wholesaler in the US with a customer service number that I can use to help me in uploading product descriptions and images to my site?

26 Feb 07 02:17:50 am
Here are some posts on this from another forum

the 'dummies' site is here:

i see they do have 'web design for dummies'.

Link hidden: Login to view
This helped me with HTML but I'm still lost.

There is a Website For Dummies book available. I saw it when I shopped for my Dreamweaver software handbook. If its print you are looking for go to your neighborhood bookstore. I know it helps me to have a manual to refer to. If you invest in Frontpage by the handbook for it instead.
I wish you much success.

I use front page and I have used dream weaver.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.