Wholesaler/Suppliers of authentic Designer Clothing

grboutique
Hi everyone! I'm new here and I need help finding a wholesaler/supplier of authentic brand name clothing/urbanwear. I just opened up a boutique store and i'm looking for someone who can supply me with legit products. I have a business license so i need products that are legit. We're located at 7454 University Ave. Ste. C La Mesa, CA 91941. The name of the Business is GR Boutique. Thanks in advance!

Free Member
amy-salehoo
Please check out these suppliers links for brand name clothing....

Link hidden: Login to view

weenerdog26
Don't bother with designertrade or designer exports...both carry counterfeit clothing. As for Apparel Direct, they claim to carry authentic clothing, however, they don't answer emails. In fact, in the past I tried emailing them and received an undeliverable message back, as their mailbox was too full. Obviously, someone is not manning the ship. I also tried to place an order (just the items I wanted, I did not put my credit card or other info down), and the email went through, however, I received no response. This was a few months ago.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.