Will Elmo TMX be in store again before Xmas?

choppacity
Does anybody know if the Tickle me Elmo TMX will be back in stores again ? (before Christmas)

lrbasham
They are saing that it will be mid November before they get back in the stors. I have a few contacts at some of the walmart dist. centers and they ran out the first week and are not sure on anything else. But I know some buyers at walmart also and they are saying it might be mid november brefore there are enough to ship to stores.

anonymous
O.K., I just checked my local Wal-Mart and they told me to come back next week. They will have some in Monday or Tuesday.

choppacity
^^^^^ THATS ME UP THERE ^^^^^

lrbasham
what area are you in I am in the Bentonville, AR area where the corprate Office for walmart is. I was just wandering if I needed to try another area?

choppacity
30 mins outside of New Orleans. I would try another area if I were you. And you should ask if they are getting any more.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.