Wireless camera remote control self-timer - suppliers needed

25 Jul 14 06:47:58 am
Hi i see this is quiet popular on ebay are there any suppliers of salehoo that sell this Wireless Bluetooth Camera Remote Control Self-timer Shutter For iPhone Samsung? for dropshipping and wholesale?

25 Jul 14 05:19:23 pm
I asked the same question a few posts down and the links suggested to me were of companies with low regard according to some Salehoo members who have commented on them. So far I have not been able to locate a company through Salehoo directory for these products. I had to look into a supplier I found in China on my own.

Site Admin
28 Jul 14 12:58:24 am
Hi William,

I ran a search for you in our directory and I found these suppliers that you might be interested in doing business with:

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. If this doesn't work out for you, let me know so I can run a more thorough search. :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.