WTB: Boxing, kickboxing martial arts gear

thegame202
Anybody have any sources of where I can but the listed type of products for a a fraction of what they retail?

I'm looking to get into selling very soon now that I have saved up a few grand

Free Member
jimmy_huber
give these two sites a look:

Link hidden: Login to view

A friend of mine uses

To buy all of his gear for his small school. He showed me the catalogue and the prices are almost 50% lower then the retail prices.

You can compare them to se who has the best prices.

Just a note: This is a popular market on ebay so It possible you will have alot of competition. And these 2 suppliers are the biggest out there.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
thegame202
Awesome, thank you very much. Also, instead of spamming the sites with another thread I am also looking for one more wholesaler that maybe someone on here might know anything about. I'm looking to buy a lot of spy optic glasses at wholesale prices. Does anybody know where I can get these types of shades?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Im not sure on the specifics of the items your looking for but you can try this searched section of our database

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bayericlowe
Hey Game202,

Try Link hidden: Login to view they may have the optic glasses you're looking for.

DBL distributors too.

And value liquidators.

Give also Link hidden: Login to view a try while you're at it.

Site Admin
salehoo_group
Here are a couple of suppliers from the Salehoo directory who supply boxing / kick boxing equipment to Canada.

Hope they help :)

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.