www.liquidation.com question

raraz
I am trying to find similar site, but you don't bid, just buy it now, and they ship anywhere in the world. liquadation.com is good site, but only limited to US, and some or very little items get ship over sea. worthless items.

Site Admin
fudjj
I suggest looking at Link hidden: Login to view, they are a liquidator and do ship to Australia, although it's not cheap!

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
raraz
It seems US is good for doing business, but not for working. And australia is good for working, but for business. Any idea. I am trying to sell items on ebay australia. I used to live in us and was doing business on ebay, until I got scammed from alibaba.

Site Admin
fudjj
Check your inbox raraz, just posted a reply to your message this morning. I've covered those topics in there for you.

: )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.