Fall September Special

Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter Supplier Wanted.

william232
Hi all i am looking for a suppler who can supply this so this can work with the pal xbox 360 consoles?

Does anyone have a supplier for this?

Thanks,William

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi william232,

I think this supplier has what you're looking for - Link hidden: Login to view

Let us know how you get on. Thanks!

Irene
Site Admin
fudjj
Hi william232,

What market are you distributing in and what sort of volume are you wanting to purchase?

Might be able to assist.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
william232
Hi there,

I tend to sell these on trademe and buy them in bulk of like 10 or more and buy them at a best price the link irene told me is great but unsure if those products would also work with pal version of 360 xbox's?

Thanks,William

Site Admin
fudjj
I'll see what I can do in regards to prices for you based on a 10 unit MOQ. I suspect that I won't be able to come close to good Chinese prices, but the products will come out of the EU, not China, and are fully PAL compliant.

Leave it with me for a day or two. I'll see if I can dig up anything in regards to the starter packs you have also inquired about.

Leave it with me : )

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.