Need dropshipping ideas from the UK

q8ekid_98
Can it be true, that in the UK we have such a limited choice of suppliers listed? Only 11 pages, mixed with wholesale, dropshippers, and liquidators.
I am new to dropshipping and looking for quality suppliers.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello David,

My we please know what type of products you are looking for?
We can very well assist you into searching for these suppliers and giving you links to their sites.

q8ekid_98
That's just it, I am trying to decide on what to sell, and the choices are so limited in the UK, and most that is on the directory that are Dropship suppliers are just common household items or adult toys.

Site Admin
rachel_ramos
Hello David,

One advise is not to look too far from home. After all, you just might be able to have a niche that's both practical and popular.
I mean, I would definitely recommend to start with products that we use on everyday level. You can never go wrong with things that you cannot live without.

Here are sample niches that might find helpful to start with:

* Clothing: accessories, plus sizes, maternity, night wear.
* Kitchen: recipes, knife sets, toasters, microwaves
* Beauty: sunscreen, insect repellent, cosmetic & toiletry bags, men's grooming
* Homewares: towels, sheets, rugs, throws, cushions, vases, mirrors
* Special occasion: wedding supplies, party supplies, mother-of-the bride outfits, bridal shoes, birthday cards
* Garden : lawn mowers, gardening tool sets, composter

Let us know if you are still stumped. We will be more than happy to give you a hand.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.