Good on you for setting up your own website!
Here are a couple of simple ways that I think you can improve your site:
1. I really like how you have featured items - this is a great marketing tool, but I think it would be a good idea if you stick to only listing items with good pictures here in the future. "Image Coming Soon" doesn't look 100% professional.
2. It would be a good idea for you to optimize your meta description. It's currently "buy and sell just like on ebay with no or much lesser fees".
I think something that really highlights what your store offers and targets specific keywords might help buyers find you, and click on your website more.
3. Consider adding a tagline to your logo. I think the design of your logo is pretty good, but I think adding a tagline like that sums up what your website could be beneficial, as "Ourbix" is quite an abstract name.
4. Consider revising the "First Time? Click here" tab. While I think it's good to offer instructions on online retail to people who need them, you want to avoid people getting distracted by details like this. Wouldn't you rather they keep browsing items, and add something to their cart?
Perhaps this could be an FAQ's page instead?
5. I feel the set of links below your logo: "Home, Contact Us, Part-Time Work Opportunities, etc" are taking up vital space on your "above the fold area" of your website (the most prominent and visible areas of your site).
I think you might be better off using these as quick links to top selling items like cell phones, jewelry, etc. That way buyers can easily navigate to them, wherever they are on the website.
Consider moving your About Us and PT Work Opportunities, etc to a less prominent area.
I hope this helps :)