Wholesale & eBay Forum Selling Products Online & Marketing What do you use for your eBay listing to look professional?

What do you use for your eBay listing to look professional?

primissya
Free Member
I'm just wondering what kind of software you guys are using or what you do to make ebay listings so professional, with many pictures formatted in different ways, etc. thanks

fudjj
Site Admin
If it is a product that I have stock of, then I will do a layout in Corel Draw, then convert that to html and upload.

If it's a one off item, then I will just use the basic ebay layout tools, and focus on writing good copy. Depending on the images I have, I may still run them through Corel to add a little extra interest if it is required.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

bayericlowe
Photoshop.

primissya
Free Member
thanks guys, i'm saying not only pictures. also how about the layout format

userexists
Free Member
Hi, if you are not too familiar with HTML, try a free program like Auctiva. They have lots of different templates and a great deal of information about how to make your listings look professional. You don't need to know any HTML at all and the program walks you through step by step. Look at the help section though as it's a bit tricky to figure it out intuitively.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer

planes
Photo Impact along with Auctiva can produce some real pro looking listings.
NVUs WYSIWYG program is great too. Especially for people who are not savvy to the complex nature of Dreamweaver etc... .

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how