What do you use for your eBay listing to look professional?

Free Member
primissya
I'm just wondering what kind of software you guys are using or what you do to make ebay listings so professional, with many pictures formatted in different ways, etc. thanks

Site Admin
fudjj
If it is a product that I have stock of, then I will do a layout in Corel Draw, then convert that to html and upload.

If it's a one off item, then I will just use the basic ebay layout tools, and focus on writing good copy. Depending on the images I have, I may still run them through Corel to add a little extra interest if it is required.

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
bayericlowe
Photoshop.

Free Member
primissya
thanks guys, i'm saying not only pictures. also how about the layout format

Free Member
userexists
Hi, if you are not too familiar with HTML, try a free program like Auctiva. They have lots of different templates and a great deal of information about how to make your listings look professional. You don't need to know any HTML at all and the program walks you through step by step. Look at the help section though as it's a bit tricky to figure it out intuitively.

Difficult I can do right away. Impossible takes a little longer
planes
Photo Impact along with Auctiva can produce some real pro looking listings.
NVUs WYSIWYG program is great too. Especially for people who are not savvy to the complex nature of Dreamweaver etc... .

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.