Question about EFashionhouse.com

Free Member
claudia05
Hi,

I am looking for authentic designer products to sell.
I found that efashionhouse.com is a valid supplier in Salehoo.com, but there are many negative feedbacks about efashionhouse.com.
For example:
BBB Reliability rate efashionhouse.com F

other rating website: Link hidden: Login to view

Does anyone know about this supplier? (please provide me your experience)

Can Salehoo tell me what's going on about this supplier?

Thanks,
Claudia

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Claudia,

Seeing their profile, you would like any member wonder why we have kept his supplier in our directory. Our reason is so that members become aware of what they offer - the negative reviews left by other members who have purchased from them should serve as warning to those who are about to take the plunge.

Basically, we keep them so that people will know that they should avoid them. Oftentimes it's helpful to know what suppliers to avoid wasting time with, as well as what supplier are great to use :)

You might want to check out Link hidden: Login to view instead

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
claudia05
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for the reply.
I need the suppliers who can provide me authentic designer handbags and other accessories. (Gucci, CD, LV, Coach, Burberry...etc)
Do you have any listing for authentic designer products?

Thanks,
Claudia

Site Admin
richellemonfort
You're welcome, Claudia :)

You might want to try Queen Bee of Beverly Hills -

Link hidden: Login to view

To learn more about this supplier and why they have been given 5 stars by 2 of our members, please visit their profile:

By the way, Rebecca Grelier is readily available to respond to your inquiries especially on the forum.

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
claudia05
Contents of this post was truncated or removed.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Claudia,

May I ask why the Gucci store in your are would not accept the receipt and declaration provided by Queen Bee of Beverly Hills?

I'll help you contact them. I have sent an email to them and a PM to Rebecca as well. Hopefully they will reply soon... I will update you as soon as I get a reply.

Do let us know if they contact you directly as well.

Have you submitted a review for Queen Bee of Beverly Hills? If you haven't please do. To submit add your review please go to this link:

All the best :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
claudia05
Contents of this post was truncated or removed.

Site Admin
richellemonfort
You're welcome Claudia,

I'm glad they have replied to you. I actually exchanged PM's with Alexa earlier and she did promise that they would get in touch with you :)

Looking forward to your review!

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Free Member
claudia05
Hi Richelle,

Thanks for the concerning.
Alexa has called me this afternoon.
I have spoke to Rebecca today, and she has provided me all the information and assistant I need.
She has showed responsive and considerate to my needs.

I would like to take my eariler posts back and leave my positive experience here.
I am very satisfied with their product and service.

Regards,
Claudia

Site Admin
richellemonfort
No problem Claudia :)

We're glad everything is fine now. I knew they (Alexa and Rebecca) would be there for you.

So I guess you would now be ready to add your review on Queen Bee of Beverly Hills' profile page - Looking forward to it!

@Alexa and Rebecca: Thanks! As always great customer service guys :)

All the best

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Directory Approved Supplier
rgrelier
Claudia,

Thanks for your kind comments. We are so happy that we were able to work together to resolve your concerns. As we've said before we want our customers to be happy and are willing to work with you towards that goal.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We look forward to pursuing a successful business relationship in the future. :)

Kind regards,
Alexa & Rebecca

Queen Bee of Beverly Hills - European Luxury Imports
Link hidden: Login to view and Link hidden: Login to view
256-213-7796
Listed Supplier on SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.