Old West Collectibles/Replicas - Dropshipper needed

nwcinternet
Hello, I'm looking to expand my offerings with more Old West collectibles/replicas but having trouble finding a reputable supplier. I have been using IWGAC for years and am very well satisfied with them but would like to expand on old west items they don't carry such as more cast iron, figurines, with the old west theme. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi NWCinternet,

Here are a few dropshippers that might have what you're looking for -

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps, please let us know how you get on.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
nwcinternet
Thanks Richelle,

1. Western Express has some nice items but no mention of being a dropshipper but I will check with them.
2. Midwesternwholesale is an SMC reseller
3. Opentip has some really nice items, they also use IWGAC as I do but they have several others too, I will definitely look into this one.
4. Chakamaretbridge.com has vases, not really what I was looking for.
5. Artframedirect has a few items, will check into them also.

Thanks for the information, 3 out of 5 have some really nice items, I'm sure I'll be able to find quite a few items from them.

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
You're welcome NWCinternet :)

Western Express is a wholesaler and dropshipper as mentioned in their supplier profile - Link hidden: Login to view

But you might want to contact them directly to be sure and so they can direct you on how you can sign up for their dropship program.

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
nwcinternet
Good Morning Richelle,

I found the dropship information on Western Express, seems they charge $6.00 service charge per order if the order is less than their $125 minimum order. This might be hard to chew depending on the item but they do have some really nice products. I'm thinking of going ahead and register with them and pick a few items that I can recoup the service charge without overpricing the product or the shipping charges.

Thanks for the links, I'm sure I can find some nice pieces from a couple of them.

Have a great day.

Jim

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Good Morning to you too, Jim :)

Thanks for your feedback on the drophipping process for Western Express. I'm sure other members will find this info quite helpful.

We would greatly appreciate it if you can add your review on the supplier's profile page for any of the dropshippers you will be using - Thanks in advance!

All the best!

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.