Fall September Special

www.egouc.com

sllckylldrm
Do you know if you can trust this site? Tnx

Link hidden: Login to view

things-that-sell
I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't deal with this company because this is a company located in Mainland China which makes it almost certain that these goods would be fake

things-that-sell
When I was looking in the Customer testimonials, for egouc.com, it is easy to see that the scammer copied the testimonials from lightinthebox.com

It is as follows:

'This was my first buy from LightintheBox. I bought these clubs and hoped for the best. I was blown away when they arrived and I saw the quality of what I bought. Incredible! Very high ...'

And another one:

'I completely looooove lightinthebox!!! I was a little afraid of ordering something online from China but now i have bought many shirts and shorts from them at an excellent price and I ...'

This is definitely a scam because they copied testimontials from another legitimate website.

Here is the link to th testimonials:
Link hidden: Login to view

This is a scam and you should avoid it at all costs.

pgeng
Notice the similarity in the logo, the red square. Practically identical as well. Another tip-off of it being a scam.

Free Member
haydee
Hi SllcKYlldrM,

Like what the other members have advised you, please don't deal with this supplier.

1. They are a Chinese supplier selling branded goods which will most likely be fakes.
2. The prices are too good to be true. Low prices don't mean a scam but if the prices are radically low, then, you should be suspicious.
3. The website is less than a year old. Whois result showed that the address registered doesn't match the address on their website.
4. They copied reviews and who knows what else (like what things_that_sell pointed out.)

Please click on the 'Education' tab at the topmost part of any SaleHoo Page for tips on how to pre-qualify your supplier and of course, you can always post a question in the forum and our members and staff will help you out!

Thanks to things_that_sell and pgeng for the helpful information! :)

Have a happy new year everyone! :)

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.