Is bold important on ebay or can u sell without using it?

stalyon357
i wanan cut down on cost in promoting on ebay do i really need to pay the 1 dollar for the bold or can it still be viewed a lot without hte bold meaning is paying for the bold that big a diff?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well the listing upgrades are basically something that you can use to make your listing stand out above the rest. I never use upgrades unless im selling something of high value to myself. Meaning over $100 in profit for myself. If you want to use bold for your listing it can help generate more views but not nessicarily more money on the bids.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
bayericlowe
i wanan cut down on cost in promoting on ebay do i really need to pay the 1 dollar for the bold or can it still be viewed a lot without hte bold meaning is paying for the bold that big a diff?

Yes you can do it without. I still get viewers and bidders and don't use hardly ever, even at other sales sites.

Don't use them if they are a burden I would only bother with any of the upgrades if you can guarantee a large sale, ie: its something very valuable to you.

haus1028
I only use gallery picture and write in CAPITAL LETTERS, or both

Example:
WOW BRAND NEW Nerf Weather Blitz Football

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.