Link hidden: Login to view
Black Nintendo Wii
Seller: justmakingmoney2010 View Store
Feedback: n/a Ask seller a question
Shipping Available To:
US-Mainland Shipping Fees:
Sales Tax: none
Condition: brand new product
ecrater.com is what you recommended and after I saw this, I got scared and started running away. when it looks to good, it probably is a scam? Gee man, this just looks too suspect?
It could be, but you could always try to get to know the seller a bit more. Although with your experience of being scammed I wouldn't blame you for running away :)
Just because you see a potential scam, it doesn't make eCrater a scam site all together, there many honest sellers in there too. In fact we have members who use eCrater for their products.
Here are some simple things you can do to protect yourself when dealing with any supplier (especially those found outside of SaleHoo).
1. Run a whois check on the supplier's website to verify when it was created (it is safest to deal with suppliers who have been online at least a year), who owns the domain, and where the domain was registered (the country should match the contact details on the supplier's website). We recommend using Link hidden: Login to view
(replace salehoo.com with the url of the supplier).
2. Search the SaleHoo forum for the supplier's website/company name and see what other members have to say.
3. Call the supplier's telephone numbers to ensure they are genuine.
4. Purchase a sample before bulk ordering to ensure that the item meets your expectations.
5. Watch out for sellers asking you to "safeguard" your purchase by sending your money transfer in the name of a friend or loved one, or by establishing a "test question". These actions will not protect you from a fraudulent seller.
6. Low prices do not necessarily mean fraud, but radically low prices should warrant a closer look. If a price seems to good to be true, it probably is. Ask the seller as many questions about the item's authenticity as you can before you go any further.
7. Always use a credit card or Paypal to purchase goods. These forms of payment are safe because they give you a comeback if something goes wrong. With these payment methods, you can usually have the transaction reversed fairly easily if necessary.
All the best!
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out