Where do I begin with selling on eBay?

Free Member
adisablack
Hi,

I'm new to salehoo and ebay and have been looking for some niche or product to start on. Any ideas? I also live in the UK. Is it possible to sell direct to the US market?

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Yes if you sell on ebay.co.uk you can easily sell on the US site. Just make sure your shipping charges wont kill the value of your acutions.

As far as finding a niche. That is something you must do on your own. Try visiting our product research section to help you determine what sells the best for you.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
Free Member
adisablack
Thank you. will keep looking for that niche!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
Well if you have a computer laptop with a slot you can use it to look inside. Or you can install it into your camera hook it up to your pc and check that way

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.