Good Chinese Supplier - dghert-elec.com

Free Member
nichasiemune
I have a good Chinese supplier and he has good quality merchandise. You do however, have to pay by WU and at first I was a little apprehensive. So I started out small with my orders and now order large. The hasn't been a MQO so far on what I've requested. He ships in a timely manner via DHL.(3-4 working days).Very cooperative and answers questions. Here is all his info:
DongGuan Hert Elec Product Co.,Ltd
ADD: HongYe,138 Industrial Area,TangXia Town.DongGuan City. GuangDong Province ,China
TEL: 0086-769-82029116 ( 6 lines )
FAX: 0086-769-82021506
Mobile Phone : +86-13713237286
E-mail: Link hidden: Login to view Link hidden: Login to view or Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view (Credit member of EC21)
Onlie Skype: sendenpei
Online MSN: Link hidden: Login to view
Online Yahoo messenger: Link hidden: Login to view

Free Member
wagtrading
Check how long the site has been in use. If it's very recent it's likely a scam. Be very careful with these websites. And only look to buy via Paypal.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.