Has anyone bought from Nodus79.com?

3 Oct 09 02:04:28 pm
Has anyone used Nodus79.com, they accept payapl.

Site Admin
4 Oct 09 08:51:17 am
Hi marce0,

I would NOT recommend you buy anything from the site Nodus79.com even if they accept PayPal. Its not always a guarantee that they are safe to use.

Since I have not personally used this site, I did a quick check on them. They have been online since 2005. The reason I would not recommend the site is that they are a Chinese supplier claiming to sell brand name products. I'm sure, if you have read through the other posts here in the forum, you'd be quite familiar with the advise 'never expect to buy brand name products in China'.

But if you must, try asking for a documentation or proof that these are authentic brand name products (but beware these documents are quite easy to re-produce).

Here's something I found on the forum that may be helpful in your search of suppliers outside SaleHoo. It's actually a list of scammers compiled by one of the members (And yes, Nodus79.com is mentioned on this list)

Link hidden: Login to view

Hope this helps. Cheers :)

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.