Welcome to SaleHoo, Aizan :)
You're right the price is too good to be true - and we all know if something is too good to true then it most probably isn't.
I have not used the supplier sites you mentioned but I did a quick background check for you and found that it would be best to start looking elsewhere.
1) Link hidden: Login to view
- This supplier is based in China, as shown on their whois search result, Link hidden: Login to view
- We all know too well that products from China are far from being the real deal. Please note that the likelihood of getting a copy is at least 9 out of 10 times.
They have concealed their place of origin by not providing any contact information on their site. Also you will notice a few grammar and spelling problems on the site's 'Conditions of Use' link which is not a good sign.
2) Link hidden: Login to view
- Is a Chinese supplier as well, you can check their whois result for your reference, Link hidden: Login to view
If you have browsed through their site, you'll notice that they gave out a 'gmail.com' email account - ideally supplier email addresses should be domain based and not from a free email account.
You'll have a better chance at scoring real coach items through liquidations. Although stocks may vary a lot but if you get lucky you'll find the products you're looking for.
Hope this helps. Cheers!