Has anyone tried www.wholesalerwholesaler.com?

26 Jun 08 05:51:07 am
Hello, Its me Alex, I want to get further in business with the video game industry, and lately, looking through my spammed emails from joe at wholesalerwholesaler.com xD I found this Link hidden: Login to view
And I was wondering if any one tried it ?
And if it is worth the money.
I mean games at 1.99 thats pretty crazy o-o
I dont want to be greedy here.
So i wanted to ask u guys first.
Any suggestions?

8 Jul 08 11:56:07 pm
I Can't say that I have But I got to tell you that Logo on that site Looks so Familiar of another wholsale site.

9 Jul 08 02:28:15 am
I have not bought the video game one but I did buy the buy anything wholesale guide. Also I have bought a item off him as a sample and I did get it and in a timely matter. Since you join here I would just stay here in my option. He sells the same thing over just different marketing tactics. Plus hes got the same wholesalers as this site. I love how there's reviews on wholesalers in this site. I have not seen this anywhere yet and that helps. Maybe worldwidebrands but thats to much money for me so i have not tried them yet.

Free Member
9 Jul 08 03:07:43 am
wholesale joe is a good guy. Just trying to make a living like the rest of us. He has impressed me greatly with his ability to handle customer problems.

As far as the CD I have never looked at it. But as fat as Worldwide Brands they are pretty much a joke. Ive had a lifetime membership from them for 3 years and have never found a single supplier from them.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.