Wholesale & eBay Forum Supplier Reviews, Complaints and Scams Has anyone tried www.wholesalerwholesaler.com?

Has anyone tried www.wholesalerwholesaler.com?

alex-trann
Hello, Its me Alex, I want to get further in business with the video game industry, and lately, looking through my spammed emails from joe at wholesalerwholesaler.com xD I found this Link hidden: Login to view
And I was wondering if any one tried it ?
And if it is worth the money.
I mean games at 1.99 thats pretty crazy o-o
I dont want to be greedy here.
So i wanted to ask u guys first.
Any suggestions?

scby209
I Can't say that I have But I got to tell you that Logo on that site Looks so Familiar of another wholsale site.

ezbargins
I have not bought the video game one but I did buy the buy anything wholesale guide. Also I have bought a item off him as a sample and I did get it and in a timely matter. Since you join here I would just stay here in my option. He sells the same thing over just different marketing tactics. Plus hes got the same wholesalers as this site. I love how there's reviews on wholesalers in this site. I have not seen this anywhere yet and that helps. Maybe worldwidebrands but thats to much money for me so i have not tried them yet.

jimmy_huber
Free Member
wholesale joe is a good guy. Just trying to make a living like the rest of us. He has impressed me greatly with his ability to handle customer problems.

As far as the CD I have never looked at it. But as fat as Worldwide Brands they are pretty much a joke. Ive had a lifetime membership from them for 3 years and have never found a single supplier from them.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how