HKbestsellers.com - Is this company worth doing business with?

beachdisney
Hi Salehoo.

I found this company in searching online. Link hidden: Login to view

They have been online since may 2012. Prices are REALLY cheap. Since they are China imports red flags are up all over the place.

Thanks.

Dale

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi Dale,

Please note that we only accept sites that have been online for more than 2 years, as we feel new sites pose too greater risk to our members. I haven't seen any reviews about Link hidden: Login to view due to the fact probably that their site was just recently created - May of 2012. I believe there are SaleHoo listed supplies with the products they offer, would you want me to gather a list for you? Just specify what items you are into and I'll help search suppliers for them. :)

Irene
beachdisney
Hello Irene.

Thank you for your response and your offer to research products. I am interested in Android Tablets for drop shipping. Branded or unbranded it does not matter.

Thank you again for you help.

Dale

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.