liquidation.com

liquitronix
Has anyone had any problems with them before or used them?

I bought an auction there about 7 days ago and its still there and they haven't responded to any emails and I'm about to get worried.

haus1028
Your order will arrive before you get an email. They usually call to confirm delivery.

WEB STORE: Link hidden: Login to view
EBAY STORE: Link hidden: Login to view

jimmy_huber
Free Member
Sometimes shipments can be slow. They do a massive amount of business and it could be a while before anyone responds to your email.. They really need a guest relations department. :x

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo

liquitronix
Yes I agree, ive heard some good things about them and heard some negative so I was a bit apprehensive purchasing from there to begin with.

I logged into my account and they sent the products finally. Good deal, I hope to do more business with them in the future.

veropierre
Definitively yes, you may get your shipment before they reply emails.
I was not sure if they were computer savvy but in fact they get tons and tons of emails daily.

lovinscomputers
Call the buyers relations number at 1-800-498-1909 next time you have a problem or a question. I have had to call them quite often since I am purchasing 10-20 lots a week from them now. Always quick to answer the phone and most of the time you can find out what you need to know in a few minutes.

azureus001
I use them all the time, i never had a problem, sometimes things are a bit slow. it normally takes me a week to get my items and ups always calls me to schedule the delivery times. don't worry, they are good!

What's Hot on the Forum:

SaleHoo helps over 137,216 online business owners
find reliable low cost suppliers

Find out how