www.sellerkey.com - good or bad?

11 Sep 07 05:15:58 am
I've dealt with Chinavasion and have had could experience with them; they even wrap and pack the stuff I order so tight; I have a hard time opening it :D
Anyway I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they have had any experience with SellerKey? Thanks.

12 Sep 07 01:02:25 am
I would stay away from them. They arel listed on several scam sites, including scam 419 and firetrust which has the best list for chinese scam sites...

29 Sep 07 10:28:13 pm
SellerKey.com is very good and is also LightinTheBox.com.

They are actually a very legitimate recognized dropshipping company.

For more information, look at Salehoo's reviews.

These are not scamming sites. But they aren't foolproof. They have LESS problems with counterfeit merchandise, but that doesn't mean they are above board.

Always talk to them at length and ask good questions, they are very responsive and answer almost anything. If you're not sure ask them, they are always around to give you a good answer.

As with any dropshipping site there are some bad products there too, just not that many. Learn first then sell.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.