www.theselect.co.uk ~ Any Good??

Free Member
rob6646
Anyone heard anything about this droppshipping site. They claim to be the UKs leading dropshipping company.
Is this true, any info would be greatfully recieved as I want to get up and running before the chrimbo season!!!
Thankyou :)

Site Admin
salehoo_group
We are investigating this site. At this stage I would be careful until we (or some members) have some more information on them.

Proceed with caution please.

Have you got your own online store yet? Link hidden: Login to view
rheabs
Rob..

Something i know and its simply like this,,,stay away they ask for a sign on fee bronze silver gold memberships which they claim if you buy into the gold membership of

Free Member
rob6646
Cheers for the advice Rheabs, I will steer well clear from them.

fagul65
Hi,i have used the select and also have membership there. Works fine if you send products to uk because high shipping fees. Very good prices for consoles and games.

mp4you

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.