Looking to buy Golden Keepsakes dolls wholesale

29 Oct 09 02:18:18 am
I have found a couple of wholesalers in my local area that sell these but not a huge selection. Anyone know of a true wholesaler I can buy these from on the internet.

Free Member
30 Oct 09 09:34:40 am
Hi Shopwjohnnjen,

Have a look at the fabulous collections of Golden Keepsakes Dolls that the following suppliers have:

Link hidden: Login to view
Link hidden: Login to view

Just a tip: The best prices are never advertised online. It is a good idea to contact the supplier directly, enquire about the products that they offer and negotiate with the prices. Remember, the bigger the quantity of your order is, the better discount you will get.

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.