Fall September Special

Memory foam toppers! info & opinion

drmac
Hi everybody, I´m from Mexico and in our most important auction site, there are no memory foam products, I want your opinion about first, how difficult is to introduce a new product to a market, wich strategies I should use, and also, if you know any good suppliers for this product and some recomendations about the density and thickness! thank you guys!

Free Member
jimmy_huber
It might not be hard to introduce a new product but is it marketable is your question. Is it very hot in your location is AC common in your area and can you push a product that can make you hot in the heat of the night.

Link hidden: Login to view by SaleHoo
drmac
Well Mexico is not as hot as you think... and I think the product have other advantages, now the question is how can I introduce a product in a market?

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.