Fall September Special

Pinup/Rockabilly supplier/Wholesaler

raine123
Looking for Punk/Rockabilly/Pin Up wholesalers :) I'm a huge pin up fan and have found a good audience interested in them as well. Getting my list of wholesalers together. So far I have some good places to get certain items-Thanks SaleHoo!

I can't afford huge lots like truckloads..just packages/pallets. So anyone who sells in small quantities are a major plus for me.

Ciao

Site Admin
irene_salehoo
Hi atticblingsandthings,

This Thailand based supplier may have the items you are looking for. =)
Link hidden: Login to view

Kindly write a review in the supplier profile page to share with everyone how you get on. I will also try to do further search and will get back as soon as I find something more.

Cheers!

Irene
raine123
Thanks-def. going to check out the website further. I like the stuff-any suggestions or ideas on where to get some clothing? If I buy from them I'll def. write a review :) Thanks bunches!

raine123
Looking for some more suppliers/wholesalers who make pinup/rockabilly/punk wear for infants/kids. Still looking for suppliers/wholesalers for alduts as well.

raine123
Any other wholesalers surface by chance? I'm working on opening up the store...letting go of selling on eBay (the fees are just insane). I do list on addoway but sadly they just don't have the traffic yet like eBay does so selling is next to none. I'd rather like having a real store anyways-I enjoy interacting with people :) Thanks
Cheers!

Site Admin
richellemonfort
Hi Raine123,

Here are a few wholesale suppliers that may have what you are looking for -

But please note that these suppliers were found outside SaleHoo, so we cannot vouch for their safety and reliability as a supplier. Please proceed with caution and make sure to use safe payment methods at all times.

Hope this helps a bit :)

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
raine123

raine123
Thanks if you find any other suppliers please post here :) Folter is amazing and are going to let me carry their line :) Going today to check out places for rent :) Biz plan almost done..woot woot!!!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.