Handbagcrew.com - Need feedback from anyone that has dealt with them!

Free Member
johnson3rd
Dear All,

i really need some feedback on anyone that has dealt with handbagcrew.com
I would like some in sites and user experience with this company ?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Hi johnson3rd,

Handbagcrew.com used to be a part of the SaleHoo directory. We recently learned that there has been a change of ownership and after further investigation removed them due to the following reasons:

- Their About Us page states that they are an online retailer. For your reference, Link hidden: Login to view

- Also, their profile on bbbonline.org and as of June 27,2010 showed or reported them to be out of business. For your reference here's the link:

Link hidden: Login to view

We have tried reaching them to ask further about the reasons I mentioned above but we have not received any replies from them. At this point we cannot recommend this supplier, but if you wish to use them please proceed with caution.

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!
Free Member
johnson3rd
Hello Richelle,

Thank you for your reply, but i think it's not safe to use them as a supplier since they have not yet responded to any of my emails.

And for products with high value involving expensive transactions, it's not worth it if i can't fulfill and guarantee to my own customers.

Do you have any suggestions for designer hand bags ?

Site Admin
richelle_salehoo
Exactly Johnson! At this point it just won't be worth the risk.

I would suggest checking out this supplier:

Link hidden: Login to view - Look for Rebecca.

Also, Via Trading might be worth a peek. They come highly recommended on the forum.

Hope this helps.

Richelle

Customer Support Manager
SaleHoo Group Limited
Sell more with your own professionally designed and search optimized e-commerce website. Check out Link hidden: Login to view now!

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.