trying to find a dropshipper who does sneakers such as Bapes

anonymous
Hi,
I am looking for a drop shipper who will drop ship Bape Stas, Nike shoes and any other kind of in demand sneakers. Anyone know of any? :?:

lord
Yo, check this site out they prices are pretty good Link hidden: Login to view

kaibrown1
Did you make a purchase and if so, how did it go?

quirky
damn that site is ugly.
i dont know much about shoes and what not, but always ask to make sure if they are authentic etc, unles it doesnt bother you...

anonymous
I didn't get a warm and fuzzy while visiting ther. That's why I'm trying to find a satisfied customer.

0tnic
even tho a site may not be the best looking doesnt mean its dodgy. I find that its the websites that are really flash but dont have alot of products are more dodgy.

Think of it this way.

Would you prefer to have a average lookin site with cheap prices OR an awesome site with slightly higher prices to make up for the time and money spent on making such a good website?

anonymous
Hey did you get any luck?

kaibrown1
I made a purchase through the Shox trading company. They didn't drop ship but the shoes came packaged very well and fast. I'm selling them in my store and they are going fast. I'll wait to see if anyone has any luck with the other site. I've also been talking to another guy who'll let me get a 6 pair minimum. I might give him a shot in a few days. If it goes well, I'll inform you all. If he is a bust. I'll post a warning . Still looking for a dropshipper though

anonymous
im going to take a chance and make a new order

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.