Home /

How does the Market Research Lab work?

ingefuentes20151
Hello. I need one example complete finding one product with labs and how contact dropshipping. I am new and my wish is understand all process.
Thanks a lot.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Edgar and welcome to the forum,

Please watch the video here for how the labs tool works Link hidden: Login to view, it will give you a full explanation of its function. If you are unable to find a supplier for a particular product, you can then contact Link hidden: Login to view with your information and the support team will then try to source some supplier leads for you to follow up with.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view
ingefuentes20151
Thanks

ingefuentes20151
thank you for you atention. i find products but the great problem is not have diferents price in amazon and ebay is aproximatily the same. i not see one percent for get some money for me.

Site Admin
fudjj
Hi Edgar,

That could be for a wide variety of reasons. You might be looking at sellers using wholesale models on these sites or even wholesalers selling to the public direct. Many dropshippers run into these problems because it's very hard to compete on price when trying to compete with cashed up sellers buying in bulk.

What you do need to do is to contact the supplier and confirm the dropshipped price because many dropshippers also sell to the public and the prices you see on there website often reflect their retail price, not their dropship price.

So always first confirm the price with the supplier and then you will know if you are able to compete. If not, the only option is to keep searching for markets where you can compete.

Cheers

Mark (fudjj)

Community Manager
SaleHoo.com

Link hidden: Login to view

Wait! Want Some FREE Supplier Details?

Discover four of the most profitable niches on eBay and get details for the best suppliers for these niches. Enter your details below and we will send them instantly.

Thanks! Please check your email inbox.

Your list of profitable markets and supplier details are on their way to your email inbox.
Be sure to add support@salehoo.com to your safelist to ensure we can deliver the free suppliers details to you.

If you haven't received an email from us in 5 minutes, please check your spam folder or email us at support@salehoo.com.